Does Your Home's Siding Need Replacing?
You've Come to the Right Place
New home siding really is the ultimate marriage of style and practicality. Nothing can transform your curb appeal like clean and colorful siding.
Old siding can conceal a ton of problems that if left alone can cost tens-of-thousands of dollars to repair. If you’re considering upgrading your siding, there are more benefits to new siding than you think. At C&D Home Solutions, we’re here to make your home beautiful and better protected against the elements. New siding goes a long way towards accomplishing both of these goals.
Dramatic Improvement in Home Appearance
The effect of new siding is truly transformative. Replacing old siding with a beautiful modern option will make your house look brand new. Plus new siding installation allows you to add new trim and accents that can create a striking new color scheme. Whether you opt for luxury vinyl, fiber cement, or composite siding, any upscale siding will refresh your home.
Real Increase in Home Value
One of the practical benefits of new siding is that it is an investment in your home that pays you back. On average, new siding increases home value by about 80% of the project price. This is one of the best return on investments you can expect to see with any home remodel. Not only do you get to enjoy that new curb appeal, but if you ever go to sell, you’ll earn your money back.
Dramatic Energy Efficiency Improvement
Most homeowners expect that new windows make their home more energy-efficient, but new siding can have a similar or even greater impact. When performing new siding installation, we can add house wrap and insulation while sealing any air leakage problem areas. This benefit of new siding pays you back every month on your energy bill. Your interior walls will even feel warmer to the touch after your siding is replaced.
Find and Catch Problems before They Get Worse
Some homes are VERY at-risk to have leaking water, mold, and rot lurking under their siding. If left unchecked and untreated, this can cause huge damage to your house, inside and out. Installing new siding ensures that your home exterior is mold-free.
C & D Home Solutions Has Solutions for Your Home Siding
Let us help you to decide on what type of siding would be best for your home. From our energy-efficient vinyl siding and innovative composite cladding solution to the decorative accents that create custom style, we want you to be overjoyed with your siding choice.
Types of Siding
You Have 4 Material Options
You have way more choices than ever before!
Decide what material works best for your lifestyle. Whatever your style is, we can help you choose the perfect siding material.
These are some of the house siding options:
- Manufactured to protect against extreme weather conditions.
- Vinyl siding is immune to water damage and requires minimal maintenance.
- A protective coating preserves dark colors from fading.
- Recognized by the USGBC for its environmental benefits.
2) Composite Cladding:
- High-end look and beauty of real wood.
- Available in 20 on-trend colors.
- Lifetime limited warranty ensures minimal maintenance.
- Exceptional thermal and impact performance with fire- and moisture-resistance.
3) Steel Siding:
- Constructed of galvanized steel and fused with a top coat of PVC for optimal performance.
- Provides exceptional strength and impact resistance.
- Independently verified to withstand hurricane-force winds.
- A non-combustible product, meeting even the most stringent building codes.
4) Specialty Siding:
- Luxurious color choices to perfectly accent your home.
- Numerous options that offer cost-effective, low-maintenance appeal.
- Distinguished by its versatility and impeccable attention to detail.
- Performance-engineered to gently blend exceptional style with superior performance.
Looking for Siding Installation?
Let Us Help
If you're thinking about a new Siding Installation or a Replacement, there are many styles, materials and colors to choose from.
Our well-trained consultants work to understand what your needs and tastes are, and will help you in the process of choosing the right siding.
Home improvements can sometimes be a little nerve-wracking, but you can expect high quality service from our team from beginning to the very end of your project.
C&D Home Solutions is a fully-independent, licensed, and insured business operating in the state of Alabama. Call us today at (205) 293-2750 to schedule your home consultation!