Looking for an Exterior Door Replacement?
You've Come to the Right Place
Your Entryway Door says a lot about your home. Our salesmen are here to help you make the perfect choice in a door that suits your style and budget!
There are many styles and materials to choose from. Whether you’re looking for modern, traditional, craftsman-style, or even a custom look, we can help you pick the front door designs, colors and accents you want!
If you’re in the market for new exterior doors, we can find a solution for you and your family that will reflect your individual style and budget.
There are several benefits to installing new exterior doors:
- Increased home value.
- Improved safety and security if you add a multi-lock door.
- Increased energy efficiency and comfort levels as air stays inside when you need it to but also keeps cold drafts outside.
- Better insulation against noise outside your home.
- New features that make it easier to clean tough spots.
- A beautiful door to suit your personality and home.
Choosing an Exterior Door
You Have 3 Material Options
There are so many different materials and designs on the market that choosing the right one can sometimes be an overwhelming process. We are here to make sure you choose the best option for your home.
We can talk you through the best options for your lifestyle. Whatever your style is, we can help you choose the perfect exterior door to suit your taste. There are a variety of options ranging from wood, steel and fiberglass.
- Wooden doors are heavy and sturdy, and have a more traditional look.
- They can be painted or stained for a natural, warm appearance.
- Wooden doors work best when installed in a more protected or shaded area.
- Selections range from inexpensive composites to more costly fir or walnut options.
- Some models have double or triple-panel insulating glass to reduce the heat transfer.
- The doors are made up of durable construction that requires little maintenance in harsher weather climates.
- Have tighter-fitting frames and energy-efficient core insulation.
- Come pre-primed and ready to paint any color you want.
- Great weather stripping; highly resistant to shrinking, will not swell or warp.
- Typically have more insulating value than wooden doors.
- Fiberglass doors are a good choice for extreme climates and high-traffic entrances.
- They have similar energy-saving qualities as steel doors.
- They can come in a variety of textures that can create an authentic wood-like finish.
- They are highly resistant to scratches and dents.
What’s your style?
It's Time to Choose a Style
Once you have decided on the material you are going to use, it's time to choose a style of exterior door that enhances your home. No matter what your style or budget, we know that you want an exterior front door that adds beauty, elegance and value to your home.
For the most part, there are 3 distinctive considerations when it comes to choosing a style.
Modern: Modern styles coordinate with the architecture of most homes that have a more contemporary look. A Modern Exterior Door can add a sleek look to the face of your home.
Traditional: With rich, classic detailing, and a timeless design, Traditional Exterior Doors inspire softer lines and charming accents. Ornate, yet skillfully refined for today's homes, they add a hint of elegance that never overwhelms.
Craftsman: Typically constructed from wood or fiberglass, Craftsman Exterior Doors stand up to life's demands and enhance the look of your home’s square columns or exposed beams with their artisan-crafted design that complements both cottage homes and bungalows.
If you want a new look for the exterior of your home, installing a Front Exterior Door is the most cost-effective way of creating a new look.
We only partner with brands that meet our high expectations for quality materials, careful construction, energy efficiency, and trustworthy warranties.
What’s your style?
Looking for New Exterior Door Installation?
If you're thinking about a new Exterior Door Replacement, there are many styles, materials and colors to choose from.
Our informed consultants are able to understand your needs, and can help you along the process of choosing the perfect exterior door for your home.
Home improvements can sometimes be a little nerve wracking, but you can expect quality and thorough service from our team from beginning to the very end of your project.
Do you need a new commercial exterior door? We also install and replace exterior doors for commercial customers as well as residential.
C&D Home Solutions is a fully-independent, licensed, and insured business operating in the state of Alabama. Call us today at (205) 293-2750 to schedule your home consultation!