Looking for a Garage Door Replacement?
You've Come to the Right Place
Garage doors have really changed over the years. Not only are there many more materials and styles to choose from, but technology has changed how they operate. Do you remember that loud sound that sometimes rocked the house when someone raised the garage door? Today’s garage doors are sleeker, smoother, and barely make a sound.
The opening and closing of your garage door no longer has to be loud and disruptive. A Quiet Door option reduces door operation noise of steel garage doors by up to 38%. That's the same noise reduction as going from the sound of a vacuum cleaner to the sound of a running show to the sound of a running shower.
Additionally, they have become much more energy efficient.
Because a garage door covers the largest opening in your home, an insulated door will help to reduce the transfer of heat or cold air into your garage.
This is important for a number of reasons:
1) If your garage is attached to your home, air in the garage can travel through the doorway to your living area. An insulated garage door will reduce the transfer of air from the outside to the inside.
2) If you use your garage as a workshop, your comfort will be a top priority. An insulated garage door will help keep the temperature in the garage within a narrower temperature range as compared to the extreme range of the outside temperature.
3) If your garage is below another room in your home, air can travel through the ceiling of the garage into the floor of the room above. An insulated door will keep temperatures in the garage fairly stable to reduce the temperature fluctuation in the room above.
4) An insulated garage door is generally quieter and has a more attractive interior than a non-insulated door.
Choosing a Garage Door
You Have 4 Material Options
Decide what material works best for your lifestyle. Whatever your style is, we can help you choose the perfect door. There are a variety of options ranging from wood, aluminum, steel, and vinyl.
1) Wood: Wood garage doors provide natural warmth and beauty. The choices in wood are clear cedar or mahogany, which can be painted or stained to fit the design of your home.
2) Steel: Steel garage doors are the most popular due to their durability, easy maintenance, and quality appearance. They have wood-like embossment and can be very customized depending on your tastes.
3) Vinyl: Vinyl garage doors are damp and rust resistant, which makes them a great choice for homes in salt-spray environments. However, no matter where you live, garage doors built with resilient vinyl are made to help seal out the elements. No need to worry about warping, cracking or rotting.
4) Aluminum: Are you looking for a more contemporary garage door for your home? Aluminum rust-resistant and low maintenance garage doors can feature sleek and modern styling. They can also provide more natural light.
After Choosing a Material
It's Time to Choose a Style
Once you decide on the material you are going to use, it is time to choose a style of garage door that enhances your home. No matter your style or budget, we know you want a garage door that enhances the beauty of your home.
There are three important considerations when it comes to choosing a style.
Traditional: Traditional garage doors coordinate with the architecture of most homes and stand the test of time. Classic designs can come in short or long raised panels and a large variety of colors to choose from.
Carriage House: Carriage House garage doors have a more vintage/antique look. The design can be made to appear as if they swing open, however they feature modern technology and open up overhead.
Contemporary: Contemporary garage doors can feature a stunning combination of aluminum and glass, as well as smooth flushed doors which complement the lines of a more modern designed home. These doors add curb appeal while bringing more natural light into your home.
If you want a new look for the exterior of your home, installing a new garage door can be the most cost-effective way of creating a new look for your home.
We only partner with brands that meet our high expectations for quality materials, careful construction, energy efficiency, and trustworthy warranties.
Looking for a New Garage Door Installation?
Let Us Help
If you're thinking about a new Garage Door Replacement, there are many styles, materials and colors to choose from. Our consultants are ready to help you choose the right garage door for your needs.
Home improvements can sometimes be a little nerve wracking, but you can expect high quality service from our team from beginning to the very end of your project.
We also install and replace garage doors for commercial customers as well as residential.