Replacing Windows for your house
Design note: focus on 3 step process…
- Choose a window material
- Select a window style
- Schedule your window installation
Choose From Four Materials
There are four main material options to choose from for your new windows.
Decide what material works best for your home or the space you're working with. Whatever your style, we can help you choose the perfect material.
Here's a breakdown of the benefits of each:
- Durability. Wood windows are superior in the hot and cold, rain and shine.
- They have superior insulation and are about 400x better at insulating than most other window materials.
- Easily-maintained. Wood windows only need to be periodically cleaned off with a little household liquid soap and a soft cloth.
- They can be cut in virtually any style and can be painted in any color imaginable so they're highly customizable.
- Being clean, classic, and just simply beautiful, they have a timeless appeal.
- Weather resistant. Vinyl windows are heat, water, and UV resistant. The material will not rot, mold, or warp because of the weather.
- Vinyl has excellent insulation, preventing heat from entering or escaping your home which makes them very energy efficient.
- They are great insulators, and not just for heat. Having soundproof qualities, they help dampen outside noise so your home is quieter.
- To clean vinyl window frames, all you need is mild detergent and water. The color will not scratch, chip, or fade so they are easily-maintained.
- Vinyl windows are some of the most affordable products on the market.
- Compared to vinyl, fiberglass frames are eight times stronger.
- The strength and durability of fiberglass makes them highly secure. Intruders will not have an easy job getting in.
- They have great thermal performance and will not expand and contract as much as other materials might because of the heat.
- They are a great investment if you're looking to sell your home. They'll give you an excellent return and attract the attention of potential buyers.
- Fiberglass windows are made mostly of sand which is an abundant resource that is easily recycled so they are environmentally friendly.
- As compared to other window materials, aluminum is the most cost-effective.
- They have amazing design flexibility due to their thickness and provide a number of options for styling.
- Aluminum windows don't corrode on their surface. This makes them highly durable and easy to maintain.
- They're more energy efficient than wood and are great insulators.
- Being easily recyclable, they are highly sustainable towards the environment.
After Choosing a Material
Select Your Style
Once you decide on the material you're going to use, it's time to choose a style. Whether its simple single-hung window, or something special like a garden window to hang all of your plants for extra sunlight, we have it.
Each style has its own unique benefit for the room or idea you're working on.
Time for Installation!
We’re with you every step of the way.
Whether you're remodeling or completing new home construction, our products will help you feel confident in your window selection. Purchasing windows for your home should be a no-hassle experience, and we only represent great brands that are energy efficient, durable, and even fully customizable.
We work with you to create the look that you want for your home by providing different selections that will suit both your style and your budget.
Taking on a home improvement project can be overwhelming. You don't have to do it alone. The installation process is just as important to us as the quality of our product. Not only are we ensuring quality products, we ensure a quality process along the way.
C&D Home Solutions is a fully-independent, licensed, and insured business operating in the state of Alabama. Call us today to schedule your home consultation at (205) 293-2750 or click here to request a consultation.